Class Attendance Policy
- Continuing education classes may be 3, 6, 24, 25, or 36 in-class credit hour course. You MUST be in attendance for the entire program to receive your credits. You WILL NOT receive credit for any continuing education course that you have taken within the previous calendar year.
- The course event will begin promptly at it’s schedule time.
- Turn off ALL cell phones, and audio of laptops. Put aside all personal business while inside the classroom, if you have business to attend to, please do it during a break.
- No recruiting for employment is allowed per GREC Rule 520-2-02 (10). You must report any efforts of recruitment to the School Director at email@example.com.
- There will be a 15 minute break during a three (3) hour CE. A Six (6) hour CE class will have two 15 minute breaks (AM and PM) plus a 1 hour lunch break.
- At the end of the course, you will be asked to complete an “Evaluation Form”. This form will be collected upon exiting the course and will serve as your sign out sheet.
- You CE credits will be uploaded to the Georgia Real Estate Commission within 5 business days.
- Any questions regarding continuing education or payments should directed to Nakia Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (470) 655-1976.
Tardiness – When a student arrives late more than 10 minutes after the start of the class can stay for the course, however they will not receive any CE credits.
Heartland Realty School is a Georgia Real Estate Commission Approved School (School #8071) and strictly adheres to all GREC Rules and Regulations.