GAR Contracts –
Exhibits, Amendments, & Special Stipulations
GAR Contracts – Exhibits, Amendments, & Special Stipulations
This course has been approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission as a Post Licensing Continuing Education Class.
During this course of instruction the students will go through the GAR Exhibits, GAR Amendments and the use of Special Stipulations will be discussed.
The current Georgia Association of REALTORS® Forms will be used for instruction and the following forms will be the topic of discussion:
- (F807) Legal Descriptions
- (301, F304, F307, F310) Sellers Property Disclosures
- (F316) Lead Based Paint Disclosure
- (F322) Community Association Fees Disclosure
- (F401, F404, F407, F410, F413) Finance Contingency Exhibits – Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA
- (F510, F511) Earnest Money held by Closing Attorney
- (F601) Sale or Lease of Buyers Property Contingency Exhibit
- (602) Back up Agreement Contingency
- (F701) Amendment to the Agreement
- (F704) Amendment to Address Concerns
- (F707) Amendment to remove contingency
- (F713) Amendment to change Sales Price
- (F716) Amendment to Change Closing / Possession Date
- (F719) Amendment to Remove Contingency of Sale or Lease of Buyer’s Property
- (F722) Amendment Inspection Contingency
GAR Special Stipulations
During this block of instruction, the instructor will outline in detail the correct use of the Georgia Association of REALTORS® Special Stipulations and how they are used in every day application. Instructor will stress the importance of Special Stipulations, how to correctly write them and go over the common Special Stipulations that are already available to the students.
The instructor will show the students how to access the prewritten Special Stipulations and allow class time to go over any other forms that the students may have questions about.
This class is for all levels of real estate salespersons including but not limited to Associate Brokers and/or Qualifying Brokers.
We want your input!
We would love to help put a class together to grow you and your business! Let us know your needs! We look forward to hearing from you!